Many of you know and love the 4E Form Fillable Character Sheet created by David Brothman. It is a fantastic piece of work and used by many in the community. A while back there was a request in the Yahoo Group to add the ability to add an image into the portrait field. I hopped into LiveCycle Designer to see what I could do. After the field was added there was some more conversation on what changes could be made to increase the quality of the document. Nine revisions later we have an improved character sheet worthy of sharing with you fine folks.
- Added clickable Image Field to Portrait box.
- Changed Action Table Entry: Success changed to 11 – 19 (previously 10 – 19).
- Font Size Changed from 8pt to 9pt
- Font Horizontal Scale changed from 98% from 110%
- Font Size changed from 7pt to 9pt
- Font Horizontal Scale changed to 128% from 100%
- Auto Kern is now enabled
- Changed Left Indent from 0in to 0.02in
I used Aamanian All-Seeing Eye Amulet as the longest gear/equipment name to make these adjustments. Now when you input that name it looks nice. Anything bigger will of course wrap but a fix in the future will be easy to apply if anybody finds a longer named entry.
- Alignment for field values changed to Right from Center
- Changed Right Indent from 0in to 0.05in
I would just like to remind you all that I enjoy doing work that benefits your gaming life. If you have any suggestions or requests or comments or you name it regarding this form, please do not hesitate to contact me. Nothing is too small or insignificant. The goal is your happiness! Thank You and Enjoy! =D